A Boy and His Blob is a platform-puzzle video game developed by WayForward Technologies and published by Majesco Entertainment. It is a re-imagining of the 1989 video game, A Boy and His Blob: Trouble on Blobolonia, which was originally developed by Imagineering for the NES.
The planet Blobolonia is threatened by an evil emperor, and the titular 'blob' flees to Earth seeking help. It crash-lands on Earth and finds the eponymous 'boy'. They team up in order to dethrone the evil emperor, first by completing a quest on Earth and then by traveling to Blobolonia. Along the way, minions of the Emperor attempt to stop them.
- Input adaptation for Keyboard.
- Video options and adaptation to different resolutions.
- Gameplay and Control tweaks
- Fixed Hardware-dependent issues
- Steam integration
- GOG integration
- Sony platform integration